Not working this morning, they were working fine last night. :(

--
February 12, 2012 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arifdo

Not british tv for me now...

--
February 13, 2012 at 11:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bonzai

Not working Sunday or today Monday :(  Just says  ready ???

February 13, 2012 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Philly1234

I've got this too.  But ya never know, it may sort itself out!

February 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bonzai

Still not working tonight :(

February 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mandown

NOT working in cyprus also since 2 days pls advise what we need to do???

February 15, 2012 at 2:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

richc

At the moment there is nothing that can be done......its just a waiting game. Fingers crossed they may come back on soon, you can always use expat sheild to watch all BBC and ITV channels directly off their websites.

February 15, 2012 at 3:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ilovemytele

Nothing again today, ah well at least I might get something done.  Will just have to download some progs for tonight. Must dash got dusting and sweeping to do :)

February 15, 2012 at 4:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Terry

ilovemytele at February 15, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Nothing again today, ah well at least I might get something done.  Will just have to download some progs for tonight. Must dash got dusting and sweeping to do :)

Looks like a problem but I also use myiplayer desktop player, I beleive Tiiveni is also involved in this, goto to myiplayer website and register at forum, download and play. Has no radio/sports but a great fill in. 

February 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

miroseck

Nothing for a few days now. Any chance of an update replyfrom the boss? Anything we users can do to help ?

February 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Sorry people, all the streamers that normally broadcast the UK streams are not co-operating any longer. I am trying to find alternative means, but my eldest daughter is very sick and I need to care for my children first.

I am working on things when I get the chance, but for now the best I know of is to go to http://myiplayer.com where you can get advice on proxy / VPN things to get back your UK TV for now. Plus they normally have a few streams of UK TV like BBC1 and ITV1.

--

Tiiveni TV

February 15, 2012 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

miroseck

Tiveni,

Thanks for the quick reply.. So so sorry to hear of your aughters illness and I am sure that all of your members (afficiandos of your great service) sympathise with your current predicament and wish you and yours the very best and hope things are good for you very soon. We are all sure you will let us know when things are back to your normaL BRILLIANT  service.

All the very best from us all.

February 15, 2012 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ilovemytele

Tiiveni at February 15, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Sorry people, all the streamers that normally broadcast the UK streams are not co-operating any longer. I am trying to find alternative means, but my eldest daughter is very sick and I need to care for my children first.

I am working on things when I get the chance, but for now the best I know of is to go to http://myiplayer.com where you can get advice on proxy / VPN things to get back your UK TV for now. Plus they normally have a few streams of UK TV like BBC1 and ITV1.

Thanks for letting us know, of course your family must come first. and I hope that your daughter gets better very soon. OOoooo my house is going to be spotless :D

February 16, 2012 at 5:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

uk tv

Thats because the streams are stollen, the protection code was hacked and then distribued. Piracy if you want a name for it, you can buy a box and watch all these great streams you have been watching for months anywhere in the world for a few quid, someone has to buy the equipment to encode and the servers to stream and the bandwidth to provide it. Surely they have the right to cover their costs and make a profit. www.watchbritishtvabroad.com or www.uktveverywhere.com  have invested in bringing these services to the global market so go there and pay for it, Jim

February 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

5955david

The above mentioned sites uktveverywhere and watchbritishtvabroad are themselves illegal. They steal programme content off the BBC and ITV without paying for it and are liable to be prosecuted for doing so.

February 16, 2012 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

uk tv

They do not steal anything, ask ofcom, they re-encode and transmit, they do not edit or insert, OFCOM allows this, the same as any block of flats or cable company does. Provided it is Free-to air, they are not stealing anything. They deliver to a set-top box not a web-player so are no different to any freeview box bought in Tesco. They create the streams, they do not steal others. And they work full screen on a 42inch TV in Malta/Cyprus when their streams are not stollen by Pirates.

February 16, 2012 at 1:50 PM Flagged Quote & Reply

THOR

uk tv at February 16, 2012 at 1:50 PM

They do not steal anything, ask ofcom, they re-encode and transmit, they do not edit or insert, OFCOM allows this, the same as any block of flats or cable company does. Provided it is Free-to air, they are not stealing anything. They deliver to a set-top box not a web-player so are no different to any freeview box bought in Tesco. They create the streams, they do not steal others. And they work full screen on a 42inch TV in Malta/Cyprus when their streams are not stollen by Pirates.

rediffusion

it is TOTALLY against english and european law to re broadcast ´´rediffusion´´ any broadcast that you are not the copyrght holder for

its been the law since 1995 and my cat knows this . and how anyone can be so daft to include a mobile phone number in the same website as ´´key words´´ which will  be picked up automaticlly how old are you 10?? you seem to have missed a lot of school by the way ´´stollen´´  is a nice german cake eaten at xmas 

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:31989L0552:EN:HTml

http://www.gmp.police.uk/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_(HM_Prison)

February 16, 2012 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

THOR

ive sent the stream owners (http://195.90.118.17) global digital an email ill ring GMP in the morning...

February 16, 2012 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

uk tv

Make sure you tell them, how clued up you are, enought to give advice out on the stolen streams....And yes they own the rights to this content.  

Forum Home > Bugs > BRITISH CHANNELS - WMP BUG

THOR

i was having a problem with the british national channels stop/starting....i checked the ´´benchmark ´of the j.bond channel and that was ok inc a frame rate of 25fps and no lost packets and a quality of about 98 %...

how ever the british channels were running at 17fps, lots of lost packets and a quality of about 96%:(

PROBLEM ; Windows media player has become corrupted by a external plugin (in my case bloody NERO again :mad:)

MICROSOFT FIX :

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/windows_media_player_diagnostic/en-us

also you can put IE back to ´´factory´´ if you want

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/help/internet-explorer/slow-five-tips-to-boost-performance

everythin g runs faster,at 25fps,and 100% QUALITY

February 16, 2012 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

richc

WOW !  What is going on, this is neither the time or the place to be having a slanging match

Please have some respect as i don't think Tiiveni needs any of this at the moment, as for what is legal or not ..i'm sure most people have either downloaded music or films or even streamed them online without paying..or even bought a pirate copy. 

Please keep it civil

show some respect

February 16, 2012 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago