Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > Bugs > British Channels

Terry

Tiiveni at February 15, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Sorry people, all the streamers that normally broadcast the UK streams are not co-operating any longer. I am trying to find alternative means, but my eldest daughter is very sick and I need to care for my children first.

I am working on things when I get the chance, but for now the best I know of is to go to http://myiplayer.com where you can get advice on proxy / VPN things to get back your UK TV for now. Plus they normally have a few streams of UK TV like BBC1 and ITV1.

Sorry to hear about your daughter and hope all is well soon. Nothing in life is as important as family so make sure everything is all right with you and yours before worrying about our telly. Good excuse for us all to visit thelocal  bar and help the european financial crisis.

February 17, 2012 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

I am not sure if I can get the Tiiveni TV Player working again as the streams have changed so much over the last year.

For now I have made this one player that I can still get to work. you can download from here: http://myiplayer.com/downloads/MyiPlayerUK_vers03DesktopPlayer.exe

--

Tiiveni TV

February 19, 2012 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

uk tv

I can offer a discount on box and on subscription to anyone who wants to pay to watch UKTV on a TV using a set-top box, this will work out at £35 for box and £10 a month for a service that has been running for 5 years, under various different names, all done via paypal so no contract a simple month in advance. The information on the service is on www.uktveverywhere.com or on www.watchbritishtvabroad.com but this offer is only available through tiiveni. so mail me on this. Tiiveno perhaps you could email your database with the offer, 

February 21, 2012 at 5:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bungabangare

uk tv at February 21, 2012 at 5:44 AM

I can offer a discount on box and on subscription to anyone who wants to pay to watch UKTV on a TV using a set-top box, this will work out at £35 for box and £10 a month for a service that has been running for 5 years, under various different names, all done via paypal so no contract a simple month in advance. The information on the service is on www.uktveverywhere.com or on www.watchbritishtvabroad.com but this offer is only available through tiiveni. so mail me on this. Tiiveno perhaps you could email your database with the offer, 

And finaly you show us for who you are working....... lol...go to other forum and sell for your company

Tiiveni i wish you everything best, as someone told family is on first place. There is a lot a ways  still to watch UK TV. But no one can do it as you, but its better something then nothing

UK TV.......what is your salary ??

--

March 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

D_M_W

For all UK/British TV there still is OnRTSP by Darby_Crash - https://hotfile.com/dl/150355783/aad7b73/OnRTSP.rar.html

For all his other scripts & software to view TV you can get them here - Darby_Crash

--

--->WiZiWiG<---

March 29, 2012 at 4:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago