Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > Channel Problems > UK Channels

zazo

Just to inform you that UK channels are not working today...any feed back will be much apprecited

Thank you

February 14, 2012 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ilovemytele

Same here :( yesterday was only ITV1 not working. Today I have no channels.

February 14, 2012 at 8:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bonzai

Same here :(

February 14, 2012 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mandown

same here cyprus

February 15, 2012 at 2:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aluncariad

I am viewing in Prague. No UK TV for the past 6 days ,No Tangy movies,the only channel available now is Sky News after i downloaded Silverlight. HELP. [email protected]

--
February 18, 2012 at 6:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

I am not sure if I can get the Tiiveni TV Player working again as the streams have changed so much over the last year.

For now I have made this one player that I can still get to work. you can download from here: http://myiplayer.com/downloads/MyiPlayerUK_vers03DesktopPlayer.exe

--

Tiiveni TV

February 19, 2012 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Duurt

Hello Tiiveni,

The website hosting players 0.2 and 0.3 is down.

404 Error on x10hosting

I hope you will get something working again.(sometime soon)

Thanks for evrything so far and good luck

Greets for now, from Assen (NL)

Duurt

--

February 20, 2012 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Duurt

Sorry I was wrong

No Error 404

--

February 20, 2012 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ilovemytele

Tiiveni at February 19, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I am not sure if I can get the Tiiveni TV Player working again as the streams have changed so much over the last year.

For now I have made this one player that I can still get to work. you can download from here: http://myiplayer.com/downloads/MyiPlayerUK_vers03DesktopPlayer.exe

OMG! no Tiiveni, that doesn't bear thinking about, it has kept me sane for a year now. I have tried myiplayer a few times when Tiiveni has been down but I just can't get on with it. There aren't always progs and when there are, the picture is very bad, not clear at all and also seems to buffer a lot. Maybe there is something I need to add to make picture clearer? but the picture is (was :() always fine on Tiiveni. PLEASE try your best to get it back for us, I for one, will be eternally grateful, just look at my profile name and you will see why.

February 21, 2012 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

uk tv

I can offer a discount on box and on subscription to anyone who wants to pay to watch UKTV on a TV using a set-top box, this will work out at £35 for box and £10 a month for a service that has been running for 5 years, under various different names, all done via paypal so no contract a simple month in advance. The information on the service is on www.uktveverywhere.com or on www.watchbritishtvabroad.com but this offer is only available through tiiveni. so mail me on this. Tiiveno perhaps you could email your database with the offer,

February 21, 2012 at 5:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago