Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > Channel Requests > German, French and Arabic channels

Megatron

Hello!

Really would love to see German, French and Arabic channels in the list of available Tiiveni streams

German - RTL, RTL 2, Super RTL, Pro7, Sat1, 3 Sat and so on

French - France 2,3,4,0, TF1, LCI, France 24 (French) and TV 5 Monde

Arabic - Al Jazeera (Arabic version), Al Arabiya, LBC, Dubai TV, NBN, ABN, MTV, Al Bagdadiya,etc (any of them would be lovely)

P.S. Special thanks for every channel we have now, I have been dreaming of a single software to watch UK and US channels!

October 30, 2010 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Megatron

Any chance of adding any of these streams?)

November 1, 2010 at 5:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi Megatron!

To be honest I am not too sure. I am a bit worried about adding too much to the Tiiveni TV Player as my wish is to keep it as simple as possible. But, in the future I may have time on my hands to do this. For now I plan to keep to English language channels only and work on the EPG and recording stuff. If I add every channel from the whole world you can appreciate that it is a lot of work.

Thanks for the feedback, lets see how this progresses!

--

Tiiveni TV

November 1, 2010 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Megatron

Thanks for your reply! I understand the whole thing, of course. In this situation what are the plans about Australian ABC, Canadian CBC and New Zealand channels, is there any chance about 'em?

November 1, 2010 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Sure Megatron,

I started off with just UK channels, then some people asked for US and Irish channels. So I widened things to English channels (Music channels don't have to be any language). If you or any members know of good streams then please post them on the forum. If the streams are good, reliable and English language then I will add them to the Tiiveni TV Player for sure.

Abdre makes good software for lots of non-english channels and english channels too. You can get his forum address from the links section of the Tiiveni TV home page (http://tiiveni.webs.com)

Thanks for your input, who knows maybe in a few months I may be able to do more.

--

Tiiveni TV

November 1, 2010 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Megatron

Ok, and by the way there really is something wrong in the player, there really is a mistake or something. When I turn on the player and then try to change the channel, I click play and it gets stuck, and stays like that forever (no matter what channel and inwhich category you choose), until I close it like a program with an error. Please, could you see to this problem

November 1, 2010 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

You are correct Megatron! Look at the "News" Page, and you can see that I have been struggling with this all day. It is the same for everybody who tries to watch these UK streams, not just for the Tiiveni TV Player.

I am sorry about this and I am trying very hard to get it working as nicely as it was before. Unfortunately, it may be like this for some time.

:(

--

Tiiveni TV

November 1, 2010 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Megatron

Well, it is ok)) No problem)) You are doing a great job)

November 1, 2010 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago