Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > Channel Requests > Dave Tv & Yesterday & UK Living

Dj^Kingreefa

any chance of Dave Tv & Yesterday & UK Living TV, I knowe its a tall order but if ya dont ask ya never know lol.

Cheers

October 31, 2010 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi Dj^Kingreefa!

It is fine to ask, no problem.

These are channels that I would love to add to the Tiiveni TV Player. Dave TV is a favourite of mine and many members here. If I knew a way to get these streams then I would add them as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get these channels. Our members here can help if they have more information.

--

Tiiveni TV

November 1, 2010 at 3:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dj^Kingreefa

cheers for the reply tiiveni, its appreciated. thanks :)

November 1, 2010 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mzs51o

where has all the itv and bbc chanel gone:( plzs can we have them back!? :) ty

November 2, 2010 at 2:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mzs51o

how do you watch in flash!? do i need to d/l anything all i see is a blank screen when i click on itv channel, plzs help:)

November 2, 2010 at 2:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hello mzs51o!

Have a look at the "News" page. I am sorry, but most of the main UK TV streams have gone for now. It is the same for everybody who tries to watch these streams (not just for the Tiiveni TV Player). I am doing my best to add as many replacement channels as I can. I am sorry about this.

--

Tiiveni TV

November 2, 2010 at 2:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

You need to have adobe flash player plugin installed (98% of PCs have this). It should be that if you have Adobe Flash player plugin installed, then a picture of "ITV" will appear and you need to just click the play button in the middle.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I will post a picture soon.

--

Tiiveni TV

November 2, 2010 at 2:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hello mzs51o!

Here is a picture that might help more than my text!

http://tiiveni.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=104912663

Good luck!

--

Tiiveni TV

November 2, 2010 at 2:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mzs51o

thanks tiiveni tv!, but as i said i dont see anything on screen even the ITV emblem:(

November 2, 2010 at 3:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

mzs51o at November 2, 2010 at 3:48 AM

thanks tiiveni tv!, but as i said i dont see anything on screen even the ITV emblem:(

That is why I think that you don't have internet explorer / adobe flash player plugin for internet explorer.

These are the two bits of software used to play these flash files (unfortuantely).

I don't like either of these applications, but since 98% of PCs already have them installed this is the easiest option for the vast majority of people.

Do you have Internet explorer and adobe flash player installed? I would like to know.

--

Tiiveni TV

November 2, 2010 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Dave TV, Dave TV + 1 (Dave Ja Vu) and also Yesterday have all been added to the Tiiveni TV Player. Just searching for UK Living TV, but 3 out of 4 aint bad! :)

Enjoy!

--

Tiiveni TV

December 19, 2010 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago