Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > Please HELP! > URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hello,

Firstly, I am sorry to have to do this, but I have to ask for your help.

We need help to keep this site running. Because of the popularity of the application and the forum we have many users each day and very high bandwidth. This site runs using credits, which we need to get fast! I can't pay using my credit card and home address because... Well, you can guess why!

The site will be closed down very soon if we don't get enough credits. We need 1,000 credits to buy more bandwidth. You can give 50 credits by making your own website if you use this link here:

http://www.webs.com/?referer=AFF-REF-64580920

THE WEBSITE YOU MAKE MUST BE REAL (IT WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE THEY GIVE CREDITS).

YOU MUST ALSO RETURN TO EDIT YOUR WEBSITE A FEW TIMES, GET NEW MEMBERS AND COMPLETE MOST OF THE TASKS ON THE "TO_DO LIST" BEFORE "WEBS.COM" WILL GIVE THE CREDITS TO US.

I suggest that you think what type of website you would like to make and have fun with it, do something that you will enjoy and keep using it. I really enjoyed making this site, and I am sure that you will have fun too. It is very easy to do and there is lots of help avalable too.

I will keep updating the status of our website here so that you can see how we are progressing

211 Total Credits

2      Referrals / 50     Credits from referrals

(You can see that they don't always pay if they consider that the site is fake).

--

Tiiveni TV

November 10, 2010 at 3:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lyso

Dear Tiiveni

I would like to help

I need my own domain site for my uk customers

here in cyprus

I would like you to create your player with my logos on it

I would be happy to pay a fee and buy space on webs

If you are intrested please email me 

Very kind regards

And my wife sends a thank you for classic fm

She loves it

November 11, 2010 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

THOR

yes i need a  player for TENERIFE again with own logos etc...please contact me

January 4, 2012 at 6:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

I don't have enough free time to keep the Tiiveni TV Player running. So I can't really start making more players, sorry.

--

Tiiveni TV

January 5, 2012 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

THOR

i understand that,but could you point me at someone that could help me...thank you again

January 7, 2012 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago