Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > Channel Requests > BBC3

rui
December 13, 2010 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rui

any chance of getting BBC 3? i was watching on HDI player but now we need to subscribe.

December 13, 2010 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

I will look into this. I was also using the HDi player from FO to watch BBC3, BBC4, ITV3. ITV4 etc..., and had a new version of the Tiiveni TV Player ready to post today with some of the HDi F???O? channels included. 

It would be a big shame if they have made changes just now. I can still watch the F???O? channels with the new version of the Tiiveni TV Player, but it is not tested. Lets see if it works for others after I post it.

I will post the new software anyway (for testing) and hopefully we get good feedback from our forum members.

Thank you for your message!

--

Tiiveni TV

December 14, 2010 at 1:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

rui

is cbbc now bbc 3 if so it is noe playing = ( any way great work. do you think bbc3 will be back any time soon?

December 16, 2010 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi rui,

good to hear from you. I need to work on BBC3, BBC4 during the night as they are off-line during my day time (in my time zone). I will try to do that tonight as this is a very important task.

In the new player (181110) the "cbbc (tvc)" channel is only cbbc and goes off-line when bbc3 comes on air. It is the same with cbeebies and bbc4. This stuff changes every day, so it is difficult to keep up with events. I am working on making this all nice and clear, but I have just added the streams as soon as possible so that we can start watching quickly!

Thanks for your post, it is helpful for me and others here!

Happy Christmas!

--

Tiiveni TV

December 17, 2010 at 2:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

BBC3 and BBC4 were added yesterday to the newest version of the Tiiveni TV Player (18112010)

--

Tiiveni TV

December 18, 2010 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago