Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > Bugs > Problems With Download

Robert Sisco

I go to Rapidshare to download your software, but when I click on the link, my Internet Explorer 9 goes crazy and keeps popping up windows that last a few seconds and then go away.  Can you give me your software from another site or a link here on this website?

December 16, 2010 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Yes! It looks like I will have to do that.

I will put something later on the "Downloads" page.

I only heard about this yesterday and I was suprised.

But I do appologise for that, I thought that rapidshare would be a good solution.

--

Tiiveni TV

December 17, 2010 at 2:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy 4X4

I have just signed up to Rapidshare and am having the same problem as Roberty Sisco, I cannot get into the options window as it will not stay open long enough for me to get to it. This also means I cannot get to the channels and can only get BBC1 as default. I am now glad that I only bought the minimum package from Rapidshare

May 3, 2011 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi Roy,

There is no need to sign up to Rapidshare. Everything here is free, don't pay (even if it asks). Try this link here if you get into trouble http://www.multiupload.com/59WE2YPF23 This link is for multiupload.com.

I am not sure that I understand your problem. You can only get BBC1? Let me know what is going on, perhaps I can help.

Thanks.

--

Tiiveni TV

May 3, 2011 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

welshsheep

Tiiveni at May 3, 2011 at 5:33 PM

Hi Roy,

There is no need to sign up to Rapidshare. Everything here is free, don't pay (even if it asks). Try this link here if you get into trouble http://www.multiupload.com/59WE2YPF23 This link is for multiupload.com.

I am not sure that I understand your problem. You can only get BBC1? Let me know what is going on, perhaps I can help.

Thanks.

Thx I can download the file but when it comes to installing I get a win 32 installation error and it doesnt let me install...any help??

Win7 32 20mb speed  loads of ram and space??!!

May 17, 2011 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

algi

Check within errors and post the results,otherwise it seems too vague for helping.

May 17, 2011 at 1:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

welshsheep

it says the download is not a valid win32 application.. thats all..

May 17, 2011 at 4:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hello welshsheep!

This is very strange. There is not installation needed. There should be no win 32 installation at all. You should just run the application from wherever your saved it without any installation. You should be able to just download and save the file and then double click it to run the application.

It makes me wonder what it is that you have downloaded as it does not seem to be the Tiiveni TV Player. Make sure that you only use the links given on the "Downloads" page. I have just tested these links and they are working fine (for my Windows 7 and Windows XP machines).

--

Tiiveni TV

May 17, 2011 at 7:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Also, remeber that to watch Internet TV the appplication has to be allowed to access the internet!!! Make sure that your firewall allows the application access to the internet.

--

Tiiveni TV

May 17, 2011 at 7:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Firefly22

Just a thought Tiiveni. Maybe these are not required but I have them installed for other programs which I have used over the years. Not sure if any are required to be installed for your TV Player. I just leave them on my PC. Don't seem to cause any problem.

Java, Fiddler 2, Flash player, FLV Player, Silverlight, Sopcast, Stream Torrent, TV Ants VLC and Veetle. Also got the Windows Media Player plugin for Firefox.  8)

May 17, 2011 at 8:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

welshsheep

Tiiveni at May 17, 2011 at 7:25 AM

Hello welshsheep!

This is very strange. There is not installation needed. There should be no win 32 installation at all. You should just run the application from wherever your saved it without any installation. You should be able to just download and save the file and then double click it to run the application.

It makes me wonder what it is that you have downloaded as it does not seem to be the Tiiveni TV Player. Make sure that you only use the links given on the "Downloads" page. I have just tested these links and they are working fine (for my Windows 7 and Windows XP machines).

I downloaded from MEGAUPLOAD and now its fine... seems that the one from Zshare doesnt work. So now fine and works perfectly.

No buffering no proxy needed great here in the UAE. Thanks guys for your help and good work ...Cheers!!!

May 18, 2011 at 6:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

PHEW! :D

Good to hear welshsheep!

I was getting worried about that! Welcome to our happy group of UK TV viewers.

--

Tiiveni TV

May 18, 2011 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago