Most of EU achannels are down... :( CH,A,D,F

--

Dziadek

January 30, 2011 at 4:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

The same! What happened? :(:(:(

January 30, 2011 at 5:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dziadek

I think provider is down... Hopefully only temporary.

January 30, 2011 at 6:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

D_M_W

If you mean the channels from Switerland i posted a walk around on myp2p forum - Swiss TV no proxy or vpn needed. ;)

--

--->WiZiWiG<---

January 31, 2011 at 4:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

algi

D_M_W at January 31, 2011 at 4:08 AM

If you mean the channels from Switerland i posted a walk around on myp2p forum - Swiss TV no proxy or vpn needed. ;)

It'working,well done so "simply"! :)

You might consider to post some freebies llike that extension...;)

January 31, 2011 at 6:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dziadek

Can we(you) fix it somehow and let us watch EU channels through the Tiiveni Player?

January 31, 2011 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cenny

Thanks for the tips DMW... the links also works with tor.

January 31, 2011 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Joke

Does anybody have any german links ? because the EU channels are down ...and does anybody know when fo channels are going to work?

January 31, 2011 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Sorry that I have been away for such a long time!

The "best" solution to bring back the EU channels is to download this: http://www.fiddler2.com/Fiddler2/version.asp (DO SO WITH CARE, THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT MADE BY ME SO IT COULD POTENTIALLY DO ANYTHING!) Perhaps test it on a friends PC before using on your own machine! LOL!

Run this application and press CTRL+R to open the "custom rules" file in notepad. You then need to add this new code, shown in RED:

oSession.oRequest["X-Forwarded-For"] = "194.230.72.68";

You must add the new code in the correct place, which I have shown here (new code is RED):

static function OnBeforeRequest(oSession: Session)

{

oSession.oRequest["X-Forwarded-For"] = "194.230.72.68";        

// Sample Rule: Color ASPX requests in RED

//        if (oSession.uriContains(".aspx")) {    oSession["ui-color"] = "red";    }    

You can then watch all the EU Channels again on Tiiveni TV or any other method that you please.

--

Tiiveni TV

February 3, 2011 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dziadek

works perfectly! 

--

Dziadek

February 3, 2011 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

D_M_W

What a great tool mate shame it dont work with firefox or is there a plugin for it...?

Hope you had a good time away.

--

--->WiZiWiG<---

February 3, 2011 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi D_M_W!

Thanks for the great help with the "X-Forwarded-For" info! I would never have thought of that myself.

I haven't tried but I guess that anything set to have proxy connection on localhost:8888 should work just fine (including Firefox) when used with Fiddler2.

It seems that you can write your own jscript.NET and to make Fiddler2 do all kinds of tricks.

:)

It also seems that you can delete the referer header and replace it with another referer. That should help me a lot if I can get that to work! ;)

Maybe we can add a lot of news channels again that we used to have a few months back....

--

Tiiveni TV

February 3, 2011 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

D_M_W

Thanks for the reply and suggesting jscript.NET ill take a look and lets not hope it uses netframework 4/5/6/7/8 etc... i bloody hate .net version 2 is as far as i go. Anyway im meant to be on Linux but ive kept XP running since i tried to come up with a fix fo StreamTorrent. ;)

--

--->WiZiWiG<---

February 3, 2011 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

D_M_W

D_M_W at February 3, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Thanks for the reply and suggesting jscript.NET ill take a look and lets not hope it uses netframework 4/5/6/7/8 etc... i bloody hate .net version 2 is as far as i go. Anyway im meant to be on Linux but ive kept XP running since i tried to come up with a fix fo StreamTorrent. ;)

My bad i was wrong fiddler does work with firefox, i just needed to restart my browser and hey presto its intergrated into firefox...:)

--

--->WiZiWiG<---

February 4, 2011 at 8:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

I think it's .NET version 2, and it should automatically set connection settings for all Microsoft software.

I still don't know how reliable it is or how safe it is. We will soon know...

--

Tiiveni TV

February 4, 2011 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago