Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > myp2p.eu

Ron

Hello

why won't the guys of myp2p.eu promote Tiiveni TV?

I posted a link about it and it was just deleted without reason

Ron

April 9, 2011 at 5:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Firefly22

Ron, I think that forum regards it as spam. They don't allow any sort of advertising. Unlike this website you can more or less post what you like. As long as it is not junk or offensive. Many people have been deleted from that site and barred because of their views. Even when it is helpful to them in their programing. Never mind.  :) 

April 9, 2011 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

MyP2P started by banning a thread on the Tiiveni TV Player. I then had to start my own website so that we could discuss the Tiiveni TV Player. Because of this website MyP2P then banned the Tiiveni TV Player and any post that mentions this website or the Tiiveni TV Player.

As my name is Tiiveni I started getting bans when I posted messages and then finally a permanent ban for not being "loyal" after they asked me to delete my own website (this one).

I started off by writing my software for myp2p and was subsequently kicked out. I really can't see that I am any threat to the mighty power of myp2p but now I can see that it is good to have a place where we can say things that can't be said on other sites ;)

--

Tiiveni TV

April 9, 2011 at 11:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

algi

Mighty?...mmmmh...try and google:streaming sports and see how many Millions of them are about.It's a not undenstandable mania,imho.I might agree with it generally speaking,but when something is related to p2ps or free or even useful for the site...why?Less clicks?Less cents?

April 9, 2011 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ron

algi at April 9, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Mighty?...mmmmh...try and google:streaming sports and see how many Millions of them are about.It's a not undenstandable mania,imho.I might agree with it generally speaking,but when something is related to p2ps or free or even useful for the site...why?Less clicks?Less cents?

Hello Forum

Thanks for the replies, especialy from Tiiveni himself ! Keep up the good work

you give many expats abroad a lot of pleasure.

Must be very difficult for DMW to keep quite on myp2p knowing that the best proggie

for British T.V. is Tiiveni T.V.

Good luck to all

Ron

April 10, 2011 at 4:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

D_M_W

Ok a few words...

Im just a moderator that has to follow rules just like you guys. There is nothing really i can do if something is considered spam. A few examples FilmOn was allowed for quite a while when they where using the myp2p community as guinea pigs to test there desktop player but later added hidden extras so Admin desided it was no longer free so it went on the spam/ban list. If any one can remember around that time me and someperson brought out quite a few appz & scripts to view uk tv all coming from FilmOn.

Then before FilmOn we had TVCatchup which just like FilmOn used us once more like guinea pigs. It started off free for everyone even with a desktop app but then it changed to uk only and pissed off quite a few people.

Now for Tiiveni & abdre3000

abdre3000 first, made a great app but was so rude and un-helpful even after a few messages by me explaining. We even had reports from other users how rude he was but he just didnt listen so he had to go.

Now for Tiiveni ive looked into the old mod records and seems he was banned for this very same foum. It states in the rules number 2 i think. It would of been ok if it was a info site for Tiiveni TV a bit like the site ctl2 had but even he got forced to shut up shop by a law firm.

Seems Admin contacted Tiiveni [QUOTE]

When banning him I explained him what to do and if he has questions to contact and e-mail, but seems like he doesn't .[/QUOTE]

Anyway a saying i keep in mind when im a moderator is....

If you go into BurgerKing to order you dont ask for a BigMac and cheese do you...?

--

--->WiZiWiG<---

April 10, 2011 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

algi

Thank you O_F :)...and definitely not a Big Mac...I agree,cause you might be Stuck. :D

April 10, 2011 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Yes, I have a lot of respect for D_M_W and all the time that he gives to help people watch TV online. D_M_W helped me many times to get started and I will never forget that. Also, you should know that D_M_W was very helpful when there were trouble with the myp2p admin staff.

Rules are rules, I refused to close down my personal website and so I accept the punishment. I wrote 9 E-mails to MyP2P admin and got three replies the last of which I pasted here in its entirety:

"Go spam again on our forums, that's not the way it goes. Sorry but bye!"

This left me very confused! Anyway, I prefer things as they are now so there is no point dwelling on history. This way we can break the rules and everyone can be happy!

--

Tiiveni TV

April 10, 2011 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago