Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > New Features > STREAM RECORD

topman

HOW RECORD various tv programmes :4 MUSIC UK,VIVA UK etc?

NOT work with REPLAY MEDIA CATCHER.etc

--
May 4, 2011 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

That is a great question topman. This is something that I have been working hard on and hope to finish one day, but not in the near future. Those channels come in 5 minute pieces that need to be pasted together to make a recording. I am working on software that can do this but it is VERY time consuming so I can't make any promisses when it will be ready. 

I don't know of any other sites / software that can do this type of recording task. Maybe our members do know of something?

--

Tiiveni TV

May 4, 2011 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

topman

THANKS for answers!I hope resolve this problem!I like many music show on 4 MUSIC UK and VIVA UK and hope record for remember!

May 5, 2011 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MarkInDavao

I am one of a large group of Expats who live in the Philippines where, unforunately, internet connections are often very slow. The ability to record streams - and schedule recordings - is a high priority - not only due to an imperfect internet but also our time zone (GMT + 8hrs) makes watching live TV a bit more difficult.

I have tried both your original player and the new Flash-only player and the latter does work somewhat better here and is more stable than the original player when tuned to "Flash" channels.

I have experimented with Replay A/V and WM Recorder. Replay A/V does not automatically detect changes in stream origin whilst WM Recorder will, but only if you're viewing the stream using a (eg) Tiiveni TV program, whereupon it will open a new recording file. However this is a less than optimal work-around due to our slow connection speeds. We can either view a stream or record it but not both at the same time.

If it helps, I do have some development experience and can certainly help with testing.

Mark

June 29, 2011 at 4:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

algi

Solution

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

12 hours left ;-)

June 29, 2011 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago