Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Tiiveni RTMP Streamer...

cosmotzr

Hi,

Tiiveni RTMP Streamer gives me this error:

Windows socket error: only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted (10048), on API 'bind'

--

Cosmin RO

May 17, 2011 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Thanks cosmotzr,

You are the third person now to get that error. I found that McAfee is not compatible with the Tiiveni RTMP Streamer. When I installed McAfee I got that same error and when I rempved McAfee the error went away. McAfee blocks port 80 on your machine, this is needed by the Tiiveni RTMP Streamer. If it is not too personal, may I ask what firewall you are using and do you use McAfee?

I was able to change the settings of the firewall in McAfee, but the McAfee software worked so badly on my machine it was hard to do or test anything. Hopefully, with a bit more feedback from our members we can solve this problem.

--

Tiiveni TV

May 17, 2011 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cosmotzr

hi,

I do not use McAfee! I installed on a computer Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8 and AVG the other.

--

Cosmin RO

May 18, 2011 at 2:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

algi

What make you thinking is McAfee or any other firewall(except that usually they create troubles :))?.I use SpyBot and Panda Cloud and they never excepted anything.

May 18, 2011 at 3:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

algi

All News channels in RTMP are running well.

ITV1 and More4 are down in this moment.

May 18, 2011 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Thanks everyone. I saw that More4 was down, algi, reported on the chat boxes. Sad that ITV1 has gone down too. I have seen many nights that ITV1 has gone down (RTMP).

As for the Firewall / RTMP Streamer problem. I think that this software was a test and it is trial and error. In this case it seems to be a bit of an error as it is not working on some machines and it is not a simple thing for users to fix. I am thinking what to do next and if we should move to plan B! Or, plan C....

Thanks for feedback, it is very important.

--

Tiiveni TV

May 18, 2011 at 5:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wired_

The end is near. At least concerning my eyes... :o

Where is this brilliant new piece of work (RTMP streamer)?
I can't find a download link, neither here nor in the dl-section.

Have I become that stupid?! :lol:

May 18, 2011 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

D_M_W

wired_ at May 18, 2011 at 5:22 PM

The end is near. At least concerning my eyes... :o

Where is this brilliant new piece of work (RTMP streamer)?
I can't find a download link, neither here nor in the dl-section.

Have I become that stupid?! :lol:

Start Tiiveni TV goto ITV1(RTMP) press play and  on the right in the playing window you get the download link to RTMP streamer. :D

--

--->WiZiWiG<---

May 18, 2011 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cookie

Windows socket error: only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted (10048), on API 'bind'  , im usin microsoft essential and im on win7 does anyone have any solution for this to work ? :)

May 28, 2011 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Sorry cookie, no solutions right now.

Thanks for the info, it seems that it does not work on some machines. I will keep trying some other ways to get this more compatible, hopefully next week i can start on this.

--

Tiiveni TV

May 28, 2011 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago