Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > Bugs > Can't play flash channels

stevet

All used to work fine... but since my system updated Adobe flash to 10.3.181.22 today (Sunday 12th June)  I can't get any of the (fo) channels to work or some other channels (e.g. PL Tele 5 which I assume is a flash channel)... what happens is the screen is all white and the mouse pointer starts to flicker. Flash is working fine in my browsers. What's strange is another older machine in the house has updated flash and it DOES work on all these channels - but I'd really like to get Tiiveni fully working again on my regular  machine.

June 12, 2011 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi stevet!

Sorry to hear about your problem. The (fo) channels actually use VLC (Active X plugin) even though I have made it "look" like flash.

On my computer it is also not working. So there is probably a problem with the servers. Sometimes this last just a few hours and sometimes we get thrown off the servers for good. I will try to get things fixed.

--

Tiiveni TV

June 12, 2011 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

OK, (fo) channels are back up again, we needed a new server. Enjoy :)

--

Tiiveni TV

June 12, 2011 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Firefly22

Tiiveni, Thank you for your constant hard work in trying to keep us all happy. Also thanks to the people who help you. 8)

June 12, 2011 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stevet

Many thanks - all OK now. Thanks again for your great service to us all.

June 12, 2011 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanjuspeaks

Tiiveni at June 12, 2011 at 2:00 PM

The (fo) channels ain't workin for me Tiiveni ... plz help ... i think they stopped workin after i updated adobe flash ... i get "This program cannot display the webpage" error ... wat mite be the prob Tiiveni ?? ... and thank u soooo much for this awesum player ... my fav channels r Viva and 4music ... unfortunately both r (fo) channels ... i miss watchin em :(

Sanjay frm India.

June 28, 2011 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

D_M_W

Sanjuspeaks at June 28, 2011 at 9:53 AM

The (fo) channels ain't workin for me Tiiveni ... plz help ... i think they stopped workin after i updated adobe flash ... i get "This program cannot display the webpage" error ... wat mite be the prob Tiiveni ?? ... and thank u soooo much for this awesum player ... my fav channels r Viva and 4music ... unfortunately both r (fo) channels ... i miss watchin em :(

Sanjay frm India.

Hi go here and look 15 posts down, hope this helps you.

@ tiiveni good job again mate.

--

--->WiZiWiG<---

June 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

algi

--->Simple Stall<--- Hello!May I have an hot dog?...:D :P

June 28, 2011 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hello!

Thanks for the messages, I am looking into this problem  now....

On my machine some of the (fo) channels are working. But, not all.

If you get the message that the "web page cannot be displayed", then you have to be a bit patient and wait a little while before pressing play again.

Thanks D_M_W and Algi ;) It looks like D_M_W is correct. The stream provider has moved many of their channels to another format and as D_M_W is implying we will be able to get those channels back again only on the "Tiiveni UK Flash Vers 0_1" software. This software has not been developed very much so far, but I need to add the missing music channels to this software as I know many of you watch these channels.

YOU CAN GET THE "Tiiveni UK Flash" SOFTWARE FROM HERE!

--

Tiiveni TV

June 28, 2011 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi!

The (fo) channels actually use VLC (Active X plugin) even though I have made it "look" like flash. Make sure that you have installed VLC on your machine and select the "Active X Plugin" option when you do the installation.

--

Tiiveni TV

June 28, 2011 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanjuspeaks

D_M_W at June 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Sanjuspeaks at June 28, 2011 at 9:53 AM

Sanjay frm India.

Hi go here and look 15 posts down, hope this helps you.

@ tiiveni good job again mate.

Thx alot D_M_W for pointin me in the rite direction ... another wonderful lite weight app by Tiiveni ... works very well for me here in India.

June 28, 2011 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanjuspeaks

Tiiveni at June 28, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Hello!

Thanks for the messages, I am looking into this problem  now....

On my machine some of the (fo) channels are working. But, not all.

If you get the message that the "web page cannot be displayed", then you have to be a bit patient and wait a little while before pressing play again.

Thanks D_M_W and Algi ;) It looks like D_M_W is correct. The stream provider has moved many of their channels to another format and as D_M_W is implying we will be able to get those channels back again only on the "Tiiveni UK Flash Vers 0_1" software. This software has not been developed very much so far, but I need to add the missing music channels to this software as I know many of you watch these channels.

YOU CAN GET THE "Tiiveni UK Flash" SOFTWARE FROM HERE!

Love the new software Tiiveni .... Thank u sooooo much :)

June 28, 2011 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

alan price

I have just joined this exclusive group and find it extremely difficult to get the system up and working.  There appears to be no response to the download.  As for the download key it certainly is well hiden   I cannot find it  please help guy's  I have the system download to desk top some time ago on recommend from a friend but that appears to have now stopped and allI get are the radion channels .

December 3, 2011 at 6:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi alan,

The "UK Flash Player" is not working anymore, so forget about that.

The "Tiiveni TV Player" is not functioning for all people at the moment, some people especially in Spain are not able to get the main UK channels.

There is no key or anything, that message is a mistake. I will check that the Download link for the Tiiveni TV Player (19 01 2011) is still working.

Thanks for your message and Good Luck!! :D

--

Tiiveni TV

December 3, 2011 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi alan,

The Download for the "Tiiveni TV Player (19 01 11) is working well for me.

I guess that you are having trouble (as are many others) getting the UK TV channels to work. I am sorry about that, the stream providers (not me) control this. I have just started a new project to make a new player that should be more helpful for all people around the world. It takes me a few months to get a new player working.

--

Tiiveni TV

December 3, 2011 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago