Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > hijacked ?- Flash Player Vers 0_1 ?

incussucni

Anyone else getting this surprise ? the flash version when opened points to a suspended web os acount page and opening verious popups

July 19, 2011 at 2:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

redndnan

Yes, I am getting the same Suspended Web Account message.  By the way, I am from India.

July 19, 2011 at 3:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Firefly22

This may be due to what Tiiveni refers to as "being booted off".

Tiiveni may be on his well deserved holiday's, so may be a little while before it is resolved.

The original Tiiveni TV 19012011 is still working on many of the channels. 8)

July 19, 2011 at 4:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BKM

He was online yesterday afternoon if I'm not mistaken. I thought I saw his nick somewhere else. The account isn't highjacked as Firefly22 says. He will get things fixed when he sees it.

--

July 19, 2011 at 4:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Firefly22

Hi B£ÅÇK®ÅM, I think I know what you meant to have said, but it was incussucni who started the Highjacked post. I never said it had been. Have a nice day. 8)

July 19, 2011 at 4:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

D_M_W

No it has not been hijacked its been reported by someone for abuse of there(webs.com) terms and condions...:(

I know Tiiveni needs free PHP web hosting so maybe some of these can help...

http://www.free-webhosts.com/free-php-webhosting.php

--

--->WiZiWiG<---

July 19, 2011 at 6:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hello!

This may be due to what Tiiveni refers to as "being booted off", but this time the new UK Flash software was really kicked into orbit!

:mad:

It is a real shame as it was just starting to look and work nicely. I have been asking what "abuse" we are doing here. But, very unfortuantely I think that the only fix now is to make a new version of the application. This will take some days and means that we all have to download another application.

I am thinking very hard how to stop this happening again. I will use this "opportunity" to fix the two bugs and then try again.

Sorry guys (and girls) for the trouble, as you know this was unexpected and very difficult to improve in the future.

--

Tiiveni TV

July 19, 2011 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

algi

Please,don't excuse yourself!Take your time and we'll be all grateful.Just ask for help and of which kind if you need.

July 20, 2011 at 2:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BEDOBOY

thats a shame, hope its fixed, i watch tv here as so much on, back to old player then

July 20, 2011 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

The flash player has started to work again!

:D

ENJOY!

--

Tiiveni TV

September 30, 2011 at 8:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanjuspeaks

Yes Tiiveni its workin very well ... jus checked after seein ur comment ... Thank u soooo much !!!

September 30, 2011 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sean fisher

the flash player is not working for me at all

October 5, 2011 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

I have the same problem, on one computer. I am finishing off new software to fix this problem as many people can't use the UK Flash Vers 0_1 player. This software was the first ever software of this type and it had lots of nasty bugs :(

I made some software for myiplayer.com that is more up-to-date. You can get it from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?k93w080l3k0mj9l

The guys at myiplayer.com are testing the software for us, so that I can iron out all the bugs ;)

Soon, I will finish a version just for us with lots more channels and features, but I still have work to do before it is ready.

--

Tiiveni TV

October 6, 2011 at 1:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

D_M_W

Well done Tiiveni mate with this new player...:)

Can i give a suggestion if you dont mind mate any chance of using the gecko component instead of the standard internet explorer one...? Reason is the bloody ads its no biggie really as i have a custom host file that blocks all crap but i have to test websites daily without a adblocker or my custom host file and i think it would make your app more appealing for people who hate IE...:)

--

--->WiZiWiG<---

October 8, 2011 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi D_M_W!

Don't worry about the adverts, it's only there in this software because we are using this website as a test. The full Tiiveni software will be add free and contain everything. This is just one step on the way to that goal. Just that it takes me a long time to make something new and test it properly before I release it, best to get it right this time, not like last spring! What works on my computer doesn't normally work on other's.

I think that most people don't care if it is IE as long as it works, but I will check out gecko.

Thanks mate!

--

Tiiveni TV

October 9, 2011 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago