Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > Channel Problems > UK Flash is back!

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hello!

Thankfully UK Flash Vers 01 is back! Hooray!!!!

The host informed me that they froze a block of websites to remove a few bad ones. They seem to do this reguarly.

Enjoy - While it lasts....

--

Tiiveni TV

July 22, 2011 at 2:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BKM

Good to see you back. :)

--

July 22, 2011 at 4:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Firefly22

Thank you Tiiveni. Let's hope it lasts. 8)

July 22, 2011 at 4:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cookie

thank you :)

--

July 23, 2011 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hello and thank you!

I have added a small "NOW" and "NEXT" program guide above the video. It is working OK for me, not 100% but good enough!

I still get error messages after clicking some channels, then I have to restart. I think this error is fixed in the next version! ;)

--

Tiiveni TV

July 29, 2011 at 1:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Firefly22

Thanks for your constant hard work and effort you are putting in Tiiveni.  Very much appreciated by everyone I would expect. 8) 

July 29, 2011 at 3:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi, and thanks guys / girls!

Strange things happened, just 2 days after letting the "NOW" and "NEXT" TV Guide go public the stream providers switched off the data. Now they are not sending TV Guide data and so the TV Guide on Tiiveni UK Flash is hidden again. It is strange because this has been working for many months, but lets hope that it will come back soon.

--

Tiiveni TV

August 1, 2011 at 4:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

OK, the TV Guide (Programm guide - EPG) or whatever we call it is back up again! So, I can forget all those conspiracy theories. LOL!

:)

--

Tiiveni TV

August 2, 2011 at 4:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cenny

Great stuff Tiiveni :)

August 4, 2011 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Firefly22

Hi Tiiveni, I know you are a very busy man, and you are constantly working to get the best out of the Tiiveni TV Flash version. I was wondering if at all possible if the Programm guide - EPG could be added to the original Tiiveni TV 19012011. No problems if no. Thanks. 8)

August 7, 2011 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi Firefly!

I would like to add the EPG to to original Tiiveni TV 19012011, it is something that I have planned in my head and I have worked out a way to do it that might work. The problem is just that I am doing two jobs during the summer, so I don't get the free time to even look at the software during the summer months. That's why lots of channels are out of date at the moment.

Thanks mate! :)

--

Tiiveni TV

August 8, 2011 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago