Tiiveni TV

UK TV VLC

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Flash player doesn't play anything (today?)

Duurt

Hello Tiiveni,

Today is the first time the flash player won't play.

It only (says) buffering.

Others report the same on chatango.

I hope there is a solution.

(Sometimes I like the flash stream better)

--

November 24, 2011 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi Duurt.

The stream providers have been making changes over the past two nights. I have been watching this. I am looking for a good solution, there are a few possiblilities but nothing easy so far. It looks like it will take a lot of time to develop something new.

More info will be posted here as I get it :)....

--

Tiiveni TV

November 25, 2011 at 6:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ilovemytele

hello Tiiveni, I am a complete techno dummy, I was born before televisions! I have only been using Tiiveni for a few weeks and sometimes I have programmes and other times nothing. Today I have had no programmes all day. So I have just joined this forum and saw Duurts post saying flash player not working. I have flash player, so is that why it isn't working? If I downloaded another player now, would that make it work or do I just have to wait for you to fix something. If I have to download something else to make it work, can you tell me what? sorry to be so thick but I'm a bit old :) The radio comes on but then when I switch to tele there's nothing.

November 25, 2011 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hello!

Yes, the Flash player has gone off, it looks like a lot of work to get this back running again.

The Tiiveni TV Player should get most of the biggest UK channels, you can get it from the "Downloads" page (Click Here) or I made another player that uses VLC that you can get from this site: http://myiplayer.com look for the "Desktop Player".

I am often on the chat at myiplayer.com if you need help. If you download the "Desktop Player" from myiplayer.com then you also need to install VLC first. There are good instructions and people around to help at myiplayer.com.

Good luck!

--

Tiiveni TV

November 27, 2011 at 7:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

D_M_W

Hi Tiiveni mate regarding the flash player issue i think that this may intrest you - http://freeiptv.be/telechargement/index.php and look at the freeiptv-ukplayer.rar and his not the only one who was doing this...?

--

--->WiZiWiG<---

November 28, 2011 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiiveni
Site Owner

Hi D_M_W,

Thanks very much for the message. I did cooperate with the freeiptv guy on this. We worked together. I am sure that others can copy this easily, I know that. I thought that the attempts to hide the code was futile. :)

I know that this code will spread around, but I am OK with that. The more people that can watch, the better in my point of view. If people are clever then they can watch without all the nasty adverts ;)

Also, this code was already posted on your good forum last December (12 months ago). It was called "Brit TV" back then, but I think it was perhaps used with another stream provider?? The "Film" Guys that are "On"  ;)

--

Tiiveni TV

November 29, 2011 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by D_M_W over a year ago
by uk tv over a year ago
by rotchie over a year ago
by gateso over a year ago